Halal Việt Nam (Islamic Center for Halal Certificate- ICHC) – Thành viên Liên Minh Halal Toàn Cầu – IHIA
4/67 Street C, tt. Trâu Quỳ, Gia Lâm, Hà Nội, Vijetnam
+84 93 622 07 68
Welcome to the Halal Vietnam (HVN)
Halal Vietnam (HVN) offers Halal food, Halal products certificated services in Vietnam. HVN is the entity that manages the Brand Halal on products and services from enterprises and public institutions.
HVN is an Islamic organization dedicated to promote Halal food. It was established by Islamic Community of Vietnam.
HVN is headquartered in Hanoi, and offices over Islamic Community of Vietnam in which offers a marketing network for Arab and Asian countries. Our Halal Certificates are accepted by all Muslim countries and Halal importing regions as a reputable Halal-certifying agency in Vietnam.
HVN certified products are sold in many countries of the world.
HVN certifies products in all food industries, cosmetics, meat & poultry slaughter, packaging materials and chemicals, rebranding products, pharmaceuticals, restaurant and Hotel.
HVN provides clear goals and objectives to facilitate the Halal standardization processes for all parties involved.
We assist Halal consumers with Halal enquiries, Provide consultation.
Our team of professionals is comprised of Scholars (Ulamaa), Food Technologists & other related professionals under the guidance of IHIA.
We strongly believe that we have an obligation to serve the community within social, educational, and charitable spheres.
Vietnamese businesses have the vast potential to extend & receive benefits from a growing Halal market worldwide.
1. • Assist Halal consumers with Halal enquiries
.2 • Provide consultation, Halal accreditation to the food industry
3. • Provision of educational materials for the public on Islamic dietary laws (Shari’ah) and practices
4. • Keeping Halal consumers/clients informed with regards to current Halal industry trends through web-site and other media publications
5. • Consultation for Halal Investment & Finance opportunity in Vietnam
6. • Promoting Halal Vietnam (HVN), its role and significance in Halal industry as well as obligations to social, educational, religious and charitable organizations
HVN is a Halal quality assurance center whose aim is to ensure that Muslims consume Halal products which comply with the Islamic dietary standards, as prescribed in the Qur’an and Sunnah.
Established in 2010, the organization has made its mark in the Halal world as a trustworthy and reliable certification service.
In the short time span since the first Certification in 2010, we have been constantly providing our expertise and services to the food industry.
As a result of increasing standardization and growing demand for an independent, reliable, and internationally recognized certification system, HVN has designed and implemented a Halal auditing system which shall oversee the process all the way from the source of production to the point of export from Vietnam
HVN aims for the highest standards with regard to Halal products as governed by the teachings of the Qur’an and the Sunnah of prophet Mohammed (S.A.W).
1. Become a renowned Halal certifying body in Vietnam and worldwide.
2. To educate the industry about Halal and Haram issues.
3. To provide information, advice and solutions to interested parties committed to producing.
• Only certify products that meet the Halal requirements and guarantee the Halalness at all times through continuous and thorough inspections of the processing facilities;
• Adopt a Halal standard which is acceptable and authorized by Muslim Scholars;
• Educate the industry about the Halal dietary law and manufacturing procedures;
• Increase the variety and accessibility to Halal products
An independent organization allowed to supply the international Halal certificates, checking and certification of ingredients and additives according to the strict Islamic rules and regulations.
Halal Correct Certification are set up in Ulama Islam in the Vietnam. An independent organisation allowed to supply the international Halal certificates, according to the strict Islamic rules and regulations, rituals and universal quality norms like HACCP and ISO.
Beside checking and certifying meat and meat products, ‘Halal Correct’ is also specialized in checking and certification of ingredients and additives. Halal certification takes place per product.
HVN support manufacturers and business Vietnam access international markets and increase its reputation as a supplier in the world market and ensure that the products that people buy internationally payments, meeting the requirements of Qur’an and Sunnah.
The role of HVN is to see that the many and varied interests of Vietnam’s Muslim community are looked after. In this regard HVN is responsible for the promotion of religious, social, educational, economic and cultural activities in accordance with the principles and traditions of Islam as enshrined in the Holy Quran and Sunnah.
*Attestation and certification of Halal products in Vietnam:
Halal poultry meat, Halal chicken, Halal turkey, Halal beef, Halal lamb, Halal egg products, Halal confectionery products, Halal milk and dairy products, production of semi-finished Halal products, etc.
– Attestation and certification of Halal shops, Halal cafes, Halal restaurants;
-Certification of Halal hotels, Halal hostel;
-Halal Logistics and transportation;
-Halal service trades and rendering of Halal services.
On Halal Standard, HVN performs an inspection function of compliance with the Islam canons in manufacturing procedure, in addition to Halal products certification and attestation of Halal products manufacturing.
One of the work streams of the HVN is support of Vietnam producers’ entry to the international Halal products market, as well as Halal products certification for export to the European, Arab and Muslim countries.